- Controller – it shall mean Alfa-Net spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered office in Wrocław (53-025), ul. Skarbowców 23A, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under National Court Register (KRS) number 0000320700, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8992659308, Statistical Number (Regon): 020869917, which renders services in an electronic way as well as stores and accesses information in the devices of the User.
- Cookies – they shall mean IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices, by means of which the User uses the website of the Service.
- Controller’s Cookies – they shall mean Cookies placed by the Controller, connected with provision of services in an electronic way by the Controller through the Service.
- Third Party Cookies – they shall mean Cookies placed by the partners of the Controller through the website of the Service.
- Service – it shall mean the website or the application, under which the Controller runs the Internet service operating in the domain www.alfa-net.pl.
- Device – it shall mean an electronic device, through which the User accesses the Service.
- User – it shall mean an entity, to the benefit of which in compliance with the Regulations and with legal provisions services in an electronic way may be provided, or with which Agreement on provision of services in an electronic way has been concluded.
II. Types of the used Cookies.
- The Service collects automatically solely the information contained in the so-called Cookies.
- The Cookies used by the Controller are safe for the Device of the User. In particular, penetration of viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to the Devices of the Users in this way is not possible. These files allow for identification of the software used by the User and tailoring of the Service individually to every User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain that they come from, the time of their storage in the Device and the assigned value.
- The Controller uses two types of Cookies:
session Cookies: they are stored in the Device of the User and they stay there to the moment of completion of the session of the given browser (then, the saved information is permanently removed from the memory of the Device; the mechanism of session Cookies does not allow for collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Device of the User);
permanent Cookies: they are stored in the Device of the User and they stay there to the moment of their deletion (completion of the session of the given browser or switching off the Device does not cause their removal from the Device of the User; the mechanism of permanent Cookies does not allow for collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Device of the User).
- The User has the possibility to limit or switch off access of Cookies to his/her Device. In case of using of this option, the use of the Service shall be possible apart from the functions, which by their nature require Cookies.
III. Purposes, for which Cookies are used.
- The Controller uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
(a) Service configuration:
adjustment of the content of the websites of the Service to the preferences of the Users as well as optimisation of the use of the websites of the Service;
recognition of the Device of the User of the Service and of its location as well as proper displaying of the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
remembering of the settings chosen by the User and personalisation of the interface of the User, e.g. in the field of the selected language or region that the User comes from;
(b) realisation of processes that are necessary for full functionality of the websites, i.e. adjustment of the content of the websites of the Service to the preferences of the User and optimisation of the use of the websites of the Service (in particular, these files allow for recognition of the basic parameters of the Device of the User and for proper displaying of the website tailored to his/her individual needs);
(c) remembering of the location of the User for the purposes of proper configuration of the selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular for adjustment of the information delivered to the User with consideration of his/her location;
(d) analyses and surveys as well as viewership audit, i.e. creation of anonymous statistics that allow for understanding how the Users of the Service use the websites of the Service, which allows for improvement of their structure and content;
(e) ensuring of safety and reliability of the Service for the User.
- The Service Controller uses Third Party Cookies for the following purposes::
(a) collection of general and anonymous statistical data through analytic tools;
(b) use of interactive functions for the purposes of popularisation of the Service by means of social services (example ones, if used):
facebook.com [cookies controller: Facebook Inc with registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with registered office in Ireland];
plus.google.com [cookies controller: Google Inc with registered office in the USA];
twitter.com [cookies controller: Twitter Inc. with registered office in the USA];
linkedIn.com [cookies controller: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with registered office in Ireland].
IV. Determination of the conditions of storage of or obtaining of access by Cookies.
- The User may change the settings relating to Cookies by him-/herself and at any time, determining the conditions of their storage or obtaining of access to the Device of the User by Cookies. Changes of the settings determined in the preceding sentence may be made by the User by means of browser settings or Device configuration. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block automatic service of Cookies in the settings of the browser or inform on each time placement of Cookies in the Device of the User. The detailed information on the possibilities and methods of service of Cookies is available in software (browser) settings.
- The User may at any time delete Cookies, using the available functions in the used browser. Information relating to browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
V. Information in forms.
- The Service collects the information (personal and contact data) provided voluntarily by the User.
- Moreover, the Service may save the information on the connection parameters (time marking, IP).
- No data in the forms shall be provided to any third parties; in other words, the sole Controller of this data is Alfa-Net Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
- The data provided in the forms may constitute a set of personal data – in such case, such set shall be registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- If the data in the form allow for identification of a natural person, such person shall have the right to access, modify and request discontinuation of processing of his/her data at any time. Nevertheless, it is possible that it will result in lack of access to some functions of the Service.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for the purposes of performance of the process of sending of informational materials or trade contact.